Friday, September 9, 2011

Planting seeds


I hate the airport. I missed my turn and then I had to go all the way around the airport. Well I picked up Shelley and Jill last night. It was really good to see them. We talked for a while and then they had to get ready for bed. It was like 2:30 in the morning. Everybody got up and I had coffee. I felt groggy when I got up. They loaded the car and then they were off down the road. I wished that they could have stayed another day. But I know they were chomping at the bit to get home.

I decided to get a dome and plant my seeds, hopefully they will grow. I never used a dome before so this is something new for me and my adventures. I’m going to get some cuttings tonight. Hopefully they will turn into clones. I’m always afraid of things dying. And that I’m throwing my money away. That is my paranoia.  I just want to have enough for me and my friends. When I look at other people’s plants I’m thinking that is so big can I get something like that? So far I have planted 7 seeds. I’m going to plant some other seeds that I have kept over the last few months. I just want to see if they will grow. And they are free.  I have some other seeds coming in the mail probably next week. 

Called Voc Rehab and got an appointment with my case worker. That is set up with Danielle whom I have never met before. I don’t know if I’m going to like her. So far I am not impressed.  I don’t know why they could not have set something up before. That is the government working for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment