Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Blues


I’m feeling kind a paranoid today. Not sure what is going on. Lupe called me this morning. I started to fall asleep on the phone. It was 8:16 am. I finally got out of bed about 10:00. I feel like I am way behind. I ran to the bank and then off to Wal-Mart. I had to get some cleaning products because one of the dogs puked on the carpet and I can’t stand the smell. Resolve is a great product, I have used it before. I might even do the sofa. I have a cover on it because of the dogs; it could still use a good cleaning.
My thoughts are racing. My head is full of noise and many thoughts. I feel lonely, empty and sad. The thoughts are not the types that are intrusive. They are just hanging around taking up space. I feel overwhelmed with a life that I don’t have control over. I smoked a little and that seemed to put them in check for a while.
I called my dental insurance what a mess. The dentist has a code that is D9899 for a sleep apnea device but the code is not in the American Dental Association’s book of codes. Last time I was tested for sleep apnea they told me that I stop breathing 15 times an hour. That is 120 times a night if you sleep 8 hours.  So yeah it bothers me. I can’t where that thing over my face, nose ECT… it just doesn’t work for me. It costs 775.00 for the device. So I guess I am SOL.
Maybe it is just the blues from being up in Chino and having such a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment