Saturday, September 3, 2011

Chino Valley


Happy September! Still up here in Chino Valley. Michele and I have been working on mowing the yard so Jill doesn’t get overwhelmed when she gets back.  It has been a nice time up here. Michele and I talked for a long time last night. I felt good to talk to someone that has done so many things and being around the same age. As ours body parts start to crap out on us.  We share stories of battle scars and war wounds. We smoked some good weed and just talked it was wonderful. It is nice to have friends. Life is good.

 At home it is the younger crowd that hangs with me. Donna is a few years older than me and she has stories that she can tell you. We are one block over.  Brandy is in her late 20’s she is Donnas’ kid and is my wonderful dog sitter. Without her I could not come up to Chino. It has been a nice break. I tell you this Headband is such a motivating weed. I feel like I can do something with my life. The better the weed the better I feel.

We took a break and played a game of cribbage. She won yesterday and I won today.  I’m making BLT for dinner, Swiss chard and corn on the cob. Yum I can’t wait. I would not mind living up here. Not for the health care because it sucks. It is just nice here.  They still have heat advisories out till Friday.
I’ll be leaving on Sunday to get back to what I normally do. I miss my dogs and cats. It is just going to be in the heat, 111 for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment