Friday, August 12, 2011


HIGH everyone…
This last batch of weed (Headband) I got is great! I am feeling no pain. Sent some up to my homie in Chino Valley, AZ, she said it was great too. Poor thing has been smoking resin for about a week.  When I sat down at my desk, I noticed my evening medications were inside one of my personal stash jars. I don’t remember much past 8:30 pm. I had 6 dream cycle and 2 cans of soda, grape and strawberry. I put the dream cycles 2 at a time in a glass and had a float on a stick. That was my dinner. LOL what was I thinking??? It was a munchie attack.
I feed the cats 2 more times and then I’m done with that job. I got to find some kind of work to supplement my income. Maybe my appointment with vocational rehab will give me some ideas. But that is not till the 18th. Watching animal is ok money as long as you are not putting into your tank.
 I am one of the lucky ones I have a house that is paid for and owned by my parents. They are ok with the marijuana just not in my backyard. Trailer would have made a good growing house. So I’m forced to try to grow out doors, it going to be very tricky. I have small plants and Matt said that they need to have at least 12 hours of light. I lost two of my plants bummed me out.  Will have to call Justin and see if I can get them replaced.
Amy, Ray and the girls stopped by to say high. What a nice surprise! Brandy has not been coming around as much, because she quit smoking weed. I told her that I would support her in any way that I could.
I had a few errands to run, and back on home base.  It’s great to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment