Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just Another Day


I crashed hard Monday night. It was probably around 8:00 pm and then I woke up around midnight. I got on the computer and watched more of Weeds. I took my meds and went back to bed. Lupe called me about 7:30 am i was still sleepy so I fell back to sleep for another hour. I had eaten a hard candy that had marijuana in it. It totally relaxed me. It is no wonder that I passed out. LOL

Ordered 3 seeds last night, over 30 bucks, it is Super Lemon Haze. Kick ass 22% THC level. I’m going to see how much it will cost to have my buddy grow them in his tent. I’m just having a hard time with growing mine outside for some reason…maybe it is just to hot. I’ve had better luck growing mursh. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, these are suppose to be indoor and outdoor plants. Maybe when they are started inside they are too tender to be grown outside. It would have been better to have the trailer to grow, it would have been perfect. 

I’m clearing out a place in my bedroom so when I have some extra money for a tent and lights. It is going to be a small tent because that is all I have room for. I’m hoping that Justin can help me out. His plants look great. He has a small place, he utilizes every inch.

I have a Voc Rehab appointment tomorrow at 10. I hope that they can help me out. Go back to school or and part time job. At this point I would be happy bagging groceries. I will have to see what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment