Friday, August 9, 2013

ROBBED

Well it has been 2 months...

It was 1:00 am Sunday the 9th of June. I had fallen asleep in the recliner chair watching TV. I was awakened by Jill saying that someone was here. The dogs were stirring. I opened up the door a crack and didn't recognize them. I told them to go away that I didn't know them and that is when he showed me his gun. He and his buddy made their way in, and said that they were there for the weed and money. My gun was inches away, but with his finger on the trigger and the hammer cocked back and pointed at my head I decided that it was too risky to go for my gun. They came for the 2 ounces that I had just gotten. There were only three people that knew I was getting any.

The one that had the gun had short blondish hair short. He also had a tear drop tattoo under his right eye. He had no shirt on; he was skinny, like I could have wrapped my hand around his neck. He had tan pants on. He also was tan. His buddy had dark brown curly hair that was sticking up. He was wearing blue jeans and a blue shirt. He did not say a word.

After they got my medication (marijuana) they turn and left, I grabbed my gun and followed them the one with the gun hopped over the fence and I yelled he turned and I open fire. They had a getaway car waiting. I did not see the color of the vehicle. There was no moon out that night and there are no lights on the street where I’m at.

I was more in shock than I was afraid. Hell I’m more afraid of my step dad than I was of them. So many things played out in my head of how I could disarm him. It still plays through my head.
Of course I feel violated, I wanted so bad to hurt this little fucker, I still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment