Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How About My Pets

Let me introduce my dogs, Thor he is an Aussie mix, he is 13 years old. Then there is Gracie and Riley they are mother and daughter, they are 7 and 5 years old. And Diesel is a Rotti and a big baby. Two cats Sybaby and Xena, they are about 13 years old. Poor Thor is losing his hearing. I love my pets they are always there to greet me at home. They take care of me and I take care of them. Xena does not like people she likes the dogs and only comes in the house when it gets to hot or cold out. She comes when I feed them in the morning. Sybaby eats in the house and Xena eats outside. The dry food is outside on the dryer and sometimes the birds get into it. They are pigs to about it.

When over this afternoon to my home girl's place. We just smoked a couple of bowls and caught up on things. I took pictures of the babies and enjoyed playing with them. I'm so happy that she is moving back to the valley!

I love watching "It's Me Or The Dog" with Victoria Stilwell www.positively.com you have to check your local cable channels. It is on Animal Planet www.animal.discovery.com She has great ideas and you actually see the dogs getting it. You can see the light go on. When my dogs start barking I yell "all dogs come" and for the most part they come a running and then they get a treat.

A great place to go for supplies www.ryanspet.com They have many things. I have gotten clippers and blades from them. It is over 30 miles to there for me so I make the most out of the trip. I don't like to drive in Phoenix, I like my little town.

No comments:

Post a Comment