Friday, July 29, 2011

Bumming Out

Hello out there I did not realize that it has been 9 days since my last post. I have been very busy looking up stuff and reading.
I live in one of my parents homes and they don't want me to grow MMJ because of the federal government. They are afraid that the FEDS are going to target me and my 12 plants and snatch their house. I live in a block house, with no central cooling or heating. Trust me the FEDS don't want my place! There are days when it get so hot out that my 2 wall ac's really don't cool. Sometimes it is 90 degrees in my house. Hell the ac went out last year in my van. I have 2 trailers on the lot too. The one has electrical and it would have been a great place to grow my medication. I was totally bummed. I have a few plants growing that I already started. I'm not going to pull them out! Sometimes my parents get so paranoid over the government it just blows my mind. The way the government is, they can't get any thing past. And they wait till the last minute to do anything.

Well I tried some Diesel Cheese, It helps me focus and it makes you want to do stuff around the house. It is high in the head but the body feels it too. Donation was 50.00 an eighth (3.5g) I bought it last Friday and I still have some left, not much but a little. I got this MMJ from an ad I saw in www.az420md.com so I called him up and we meet, showed ours cards and made the transaction.

Matt stopped by and he had some MMJ unknown name, or I forgot to ask. I got a gram donation of 20.00. It had a real strong smell, sort of musty. It worked really well on my joints and was a body high very nice. I like to smoke that one at night. It helps with pain and with my mood stability. I did not get the munchies like I have had in smoking merush. I smoke that in between. It is cost effective for me right now.

I started a new medication a couple of weeks ago for my restless legs syndrome. It has made my moods swings and I feel a little manic. I don't see much change in my legs maybe at night when I'm sleeping. LOL

Pray for me that my folks change their minds. Thx

No comments:

Post a Comment